Monday, January 7, 2013

Forgive me Gym, for I have sinned!

As the New Year begins, I realise that I have been neglecting my gym membership for over a month now. Boo.

Do you know that feeling when you eat something so filled with fatty goodness, you think you can actually feel the richness clogging your arteries? Well that's the story of my life for more than two weeks now. Every time I eat anything on the holiday food list, I have this 10 second guilt trip before and after I eat. And then I'm just like- to quote Homer Simpson-"Mmmmm. Triple bypass..*drool*"

I contemplate, reflect, and agonise over the fact that my hard earned weight loss is going to waste (and the weight loss was only 5 pounds, so I think I must have more than made up for it). And after all that, I eat the damned thing anyway.

Anyhoo, I am all for eating what you want. I frankly can't imagine a world without bacon. Or chocolate. Or caffeine.

So do I want to lose weight because of the pretty people out there? No, of course not. I think I got over that phase of my life when I was 14. Now, I just worry about my heart- literally. I can feel my lungs crying out "Y U NO RUN?! WE BE LOSING STAMINA HERE!!"

So this year, in a very anime fashion, I RESOLVE TO EXERCISE from tomorrow!!

And is it strange that more than any GIRL out there, 2PM makes me want to lose weight?! (I would've said TOP from Big Bang but the amount he lost in that much time just sounds scary!)

Seriously, look at them! Hotness+ Fitness+Talent= Epic WIN~ 

On another note, I found this old, but interesting article from The Economist about how gymming is similar to being part of a religion (for example, feelings of guilt on skipping it, disciplining yourself to be regular like a ritual of sorts, etc). Go read the article and let me know what you guys think!

moar eyecandies plz!~ @w@
*goes to ogle some more at 2PM*
*stops nosebleed*
Byee~ (^_^)/


2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think! And write! You and your sister are really talented! And yup! 2PM causes severe nose bleed! :P

    serenavardhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, thank you! :D lol, it's good to know i'm not the only one here getting those! :3

      Delete